Build a strong Second-Party supplier
audit program with help from SQC!
Our experienced consultants will verify that your suppliers are meeting requirements. Additionally, we can work with you to create a supplier development program that supports your suppliers’ corrective action and process improvement efforts.
Manage your suppliers with greater confidence:
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, nonconformities, and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure your suppliers consistently comply with the requirements specified in supplier agreements as well as any relevant standards or regulations.
- Increase operational efficiency and save money.
- Improve organizational processes and quality at the root (supplier) level, to avoid addressing the same issues multiple times.
With Second-Party supply chain audits from SQC Consulting Group:
- Validate the strength of your supply chain against requirements
- Assure that suppliers’ goods and services are compliant with all requirements
- Minimize the risk of product failures, product recalls, and other compliance issues
- Performance benchmarking
- Cost reduction and improved margins
- Reduce the risk of your company’s liability with documented safety standards
- Protect the reputation of your organization!